Friday, March 28, 2008

My FirSt Time~~~

[wedding shoot after accident, smile with joy & peace provided by god..]>> >


<<< [ home shoot b4 the accident at 3am..]
hmm..this is my first time to write a blog..actualy im wondering tat why my frens like to write a blog in sharing their feeling..n i m jealous with those my frens who r writting their blog so nice n interesting, so i started to think..can i do tat like them as well?then today i m starting to write..what to write n how to write im totally with no idea..hmmm..
anyway, mayb i can start with thanking god tat i stil can survive after an terrible accident on 20.11.07..when i think back i still have abit..really terrible!!my car is turning into 90 degree n went down to the hill but suddenly stop at the middle of the hill..im not really afraid n worry at tat time but vy thanx god tat he save my life..i only can praise the lord n ask for intelligent to come out from my kancil when i stuck in the car, i cant c anything through my car's window coz the time is juz pass 5am with i was finished my supper at lidu after my shooting film n driving alone to rush the time back home to continue the 2nd shooting in the early morning at 630am..this is my very 1st time miracle experience..
from tat accident, i knw life is precious, n god is real..y he is real?some of my frens went to the scene n wonder y the middle of the hill got a big wood seem like got somebody threw thr purposely..its miracle!!!god listened my pray tat i cried for him to help me at that moment..thousand of thank you to my dear jesus christ..may god b with u all the time n hope u also can experience his miracle works in ur life..cheers~;)


^^ the car got wood near the door thr, can u see tat?

5 comments:

Viavia said...

Hi... My Dear Antzz.
Wah..!! ur testimonial was so... touching ler.! and.. really.. Thanks to our Lord God! He is Great & Mercy. God Blessing u more & more and i ask Him too.. send more His Glory into ur Life..!! Let us ask for Him.. empower to do His Work ! Halleluyah! Jesus Love U. I Love U 2.. :-)

庸康 said...

身为基督徒, 我们一身的事业就是灵修和侍奉, 秉承属灵的品德: 信,望,爱, 过着基督的生活

主会保佑他的儿女, 加油

falcon said...

do some good deed to thanx God.

Zan said...

Hello..hehehe.

Henry Lee said...

Wah! Why long time never update your blog. Looks empty ler....